• You can feel the presence of the Divine in this place. When you enter the dome, consider the aims of your visit, say them out in your mind, meditate and pray sincerely. Be sure you will get your answers.
• The dome is geodesic. This building strengthens the energy effect of the pyramid and protects visitors from bad weather conditions.
• The triangular pyramid is located inside the dome. It concentrates subtle divine energy and conveys it to the visitors of this place. If you are seeking for better health condition and spiritual harmony, spend 20 – 30 minutes here. Stay by every side of the pyramid inside of the dome first. Think about your personal needs, ask for divine help and protection, pray and meditate. Then walk into the pyramid with joy and gratitude and spend some more time there. Your will experience the state of internal stability, positive changes of spiritual and physical nature will persist.
• There is a small table in the middle of the pyramid. You will find seven wooden cups with bread on the table. By consuming the bread you will feel even closer to God. It helps to renew and enhance the connection with the Divine Father – the source of truth, love and light, – therefore you will grow faster in your spiritual journey.
• There are two unique white crosses in the middle of the pyramid. They act as the channel of subtle energy and information. When you will be standing near the lower cross, you may have a feeling of intense elevation. Your positive thoughts, intentions and wishes will be heard and answered certainly.
• In the Angel’s place you will see the sculpture of the Angel – the symbol of divine knowledge carrier and protector. The messenger of God will help to purify your feelings, thoughts and words. Appeal to God and you will get a clear answer. There won’t be place for hesitation. The thoughts and words will be embodied. Likewise the body will be transformed to the Living Word. The Divine presence and protection will guide you every day.
For more information about the objects and history of this place you can find in notice board beside three crosses or in this website.